Kit Kats of the World Unite!
Everybody loves Kit Kat’s. That delicious combination of crisp wafer fingers and also mouth watering milk chocolate is simply irresistible. A product that is enjoyed around the world, Kit Kats global popularity has seen it incorporate some unique local nuances over the years.
Below is a list of some of the more unusual variations of Kit Kats we have discovered. (And most of them are in Japan!).
– Apple Kit Kat (Japan)
– Apple Vinegar Kit Kat (Japan)
– Azuki Kit Kat (Red Bean) (Japan)
– Banana Kit Kat (Canada)
– Bitter Kit Kat (Japan)
– Bubblegum Kit Kat (Japan)
– Cantaloupe Kit Kat (Japan)
– Cappuccino Kit Kat (Poland & UK)
– Caramel & Salt Kit Kat (Japan)
– Carb Alternatives Kit Kat (USA)
– Cucumber Kit Kat (Japan)
– Daigakuimo Kit Kat (Candied sweet potato) (Japan)
– Edamame Kit Kat (Soybean) (Japan)
– Green Grape Muscat Kit Kat (Japan)
– Green Tea Kit Kat (Matcha) (Japan)
– Hascapp Kit Kat (Japan)
– Houjicha Kit Kat (Japanese roasted tea) (Japan)
– Iced Tea Kit Kat (Japan)
– Jyagaimo Kit Kat (Potato) (Japan)
– Kinako Kit Kat (Soybean Flour) (Japan)
– Kiwifruit Kit Kat (Japan)
– Kobe Pudding Kit Kat (Japan)
– Kokuto Kit Kat (Black sugar) (Japan)
– Lemon Chocolate Kit Kat (Japan)
– Lemon Vinegar Kit Kat (Japan)
– Mango Kit Kat (Japan)
– Peach Kit Kat (Japan)
– Pickled Plum Kit Kat (Japan)
– Pineapple Kit Kat (South Africa)
– Pumpkin Kit Kat (Japan)
– Sakura Kit Kat (Cherry Blossom) (Japan)
– Soy Sauce Kit Kat (Japan)
– Wa Guri Kit Kat (Chestnut flavour) (Japan)
– Watermelon & Salt Kit Kat (Japan)
Note that some of these bars are limited editions. So they may also be no longer available. But these Kit Kats certainly are unusual flavours are also food for thought!
Personally I wouldn’t touch the Kit Kat Apple Vinegar version with a barge pole. Also the Pickled Plum Kit Kat sounds a bit iffy to me.
But if it is popular in Japan then who am I to argue?
Want To Buy Kit Kats Online?
You can buy various flavours of Kit Kat Chocolate online in Australia at Moo-Lolly-Bar.
We ship bulk orders of this brand of chocolate to any address in the country. This includes all work, home and also PO Box addresses.
All orders are sent by either Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. Depending on where you live. Both of these methods are also fully trackable 24/7 online. All the way from our door to yours.
Also if the total cost of your order is over $150 we will send it to you for free.